Happy Friday!How about these little gem balls of energy for the weekend 😉. I’ve made a ton of treats like these before but I have to say, these are my favorite so far! Plus anything with Pumpkin is always a good thing. These are great to have around the house to grab for a quick treat.
Ground up nuts that you make in the amazing Pumpkin Energy Balls. I’m making these again this weekend.
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (shelled)**
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chopped & pitted dates
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
Note** I didn’t have pumpkin seeds so I doubled the amount of almonds and it worked well!
- Add the seeds and almonds into a food processor and pulse until well chopped. Set aside.
- Add the pumpkin, dates, oats, cinnamon, and ginger into a food process and combine, approximately 1 minute.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Form the dough into 1 big ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and let sit int he freezer for 1 hour.
- Divide dough into 1″ balls, and enjoy!