Hi guys!How was your weekend?
I am so excited to share these Vegan Granola Energy Bars with you! They keep you full and energized!
The below picture is a really fancy, gourmet kitchen with every gadget any chef could ever dream of. It is also my new office. More on that later!
Now for the Vegan Granola Energy Bars recipe…I got the original recipe HERE but let me tell ya, I didn’t follow any of it. I read the first step and then ran with it. Definitely ran in the wrong direction according to the instructions, but they turned out SO fab that I think it was a blessing in disguise =)
PS. These bars are not too heavy and just as good the next day!
- 1.5 cups ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup craisins (or dried cherries)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepita seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 8.5″ x 8.5″ pan with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Pour into baking pan, making sure the mixture is evenly distributed and pressed down.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Note* You can add ANY type of nuts you want or vary the quantities based on personal nut preference. This recipe is extremely flexible and super easy. =)